I don’t know about you, but tzatziki is one of those condiments that I can eat on almost anything. I love the way the lemon, dill, garlic, and cucumber just meld in my mouth and turn all of my sense on. It tastes like spring all year ’round. Not much compares to fresh Tzatziki. It’s so delicious, and I’m here to give you this recipe that I borrowed from an incredible Greek family I used to work for in Denver. Enjoy!
…where’d I put my pita…
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosures for more information.
- 4 Cups Greek Yogurt plain
- 2 Cucumbers peeled & shredded
- 2 Cloves Garlic peeled & chopped
- 2 Tbsp Lemon Juice
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Fresh Dill Weed rinsed & chopped
- Salt & Pepper
- In a bowl with a cover, add yogurt, cucumbers, garlic, dill, and lemon juice.
- Fold until just mixed
- Add salt & pepper to taste