I have a confession: I spoil my roommate’s husky. She’s just so cute, I can’t stand it. Also, I miss my beagles. I spoiled her so much that she ran out of treats a few months back, and the store didn’t have her kind. My roommate is much more particular about it than she is, I imagine. Nonetheless, she was sans treats. So, I went looking for one that she might like. Everything I found required quite a bit of work, and I might as well have been making cookies for me. I’m pretty lazy some days, and that day in particular. The result is these peanut butter pumpkin dog treats. She loved them. I hope your puppers does too!
Peanut Butter & Pumpkin Dog Treats
- 2 C Peanut Butter
- ⅔ C Pumpkin Puree
- 2 Eggs
- ⅓ C GF 1:1 Flour optional
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Cream all ingredients together with mixer or by hand.
- Using 1 rounded teaspoon, measure dough and roll into balls.
- Place 1” apart on cookie sheet
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, or until set
- Store in airtight container for up to 2 weeks in the fridge.