I make this gelatin fluff salad every year, and every year I eat it all, and have to make it again last minute. Apparently, almost everyone loves a great fluff recipe, even if they don’t know it right away. I almost always use red gelatin and blueberries, along with my marshmallows and whipped cream.
This year, I had the wonderful fortune of being gifted some candied fruit by the Paradise Fruit Company (located in my beloved Florida!), in exchange for creating a recipe using the fruits they sent. I decided this year to switch it up and make the gelatin blue, so that I could use the delicious candied cherries (my fave!) in my fluff for the Fourth.
Let me know how much you love this dessert, and don’t forget to tag me in those instagrams. Instructions are in the recipe!
Check out the Paradise Fruit Company website to see more recipes, and find candied fruit near you: https://www.paradisefruitco.com/ (not an affiliate link)
Red, White & Blue Gelatin Fluff Salad
- 1 Box Blue Gelatin Dessert made to package specifications
- 1/2 Package Mini-Marshmallows
- 4-8 oz Paradise Fruit Company Candied Cherries
- 1 Bowl Whipped Cream
- Make the gelatin dessert
- After gelatin is set, in large mixing bowl, stir into chunks
- Gently fold in marshmallows, cherries, and whipped cream, until just mixed
- Cover tightly and refrigerate until ready to serve