Last updated: July 15, 2020
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent to your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows terrasbytes.com or a third-party website to recognize you and make your next visit easier and more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access terrasbytes.com, we may place a number of cookies in your web browser.
- To enable functionality for terrasbytes.com
- To provide analytics
- To enable advertisements delivery, including behavioral advertising
We use both session and persistent cookies on terrasbytes.com to run this website:
- Comments-related cookies. We may use accounts-related cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts. We may use these cookies to remember information that changes the way terrasbytes.com behaves or looks, such as the “remember me” functionality.
- Analytics cookies. We may use analytics cookies to track information how terrasbytes.com is used so that we can make improvements. We may also use analytics cookies to test new advertisements, pages, features or new functionality of terrasbytes.com to see how our users react to them.
- Advertising cookies. These type of cookies are used to deliver advertisements on and through terrasbytes.com, and track the performance of these advertisements. These cookies may also be used to enable third-party advertising networks to deliver ads that may be relevant to you based upon your activities or interests.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of terrasbytes.com, deliver advertisements on and through terrasbytes.com, and so on.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites: