I love a good chocolate glaze, and I use it for my naked cakes, to dip strawberries and pineapple, and slosh across pastries. This one also gets used on my Marzipan Brownies, and if you haven’t made them yet, pop over there and make them! This glaze pairs wonderfully with fruit and nuts, too.
If you need a quick chocolate dip, this is it!
Disclaimer: This post may contain affiliate links. Please see my disclosures for more information.
- 6 oz. Chocolate Bitter, Unsweetened, Semi-Sweet, Milk, White, or Dark Chocolate
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted Butter
- Prepare double boiler, or microwave safe bowl.
- Chop or grate butter, and place in double boiler or bowl.
- Chop or grate chocolate, and place in double boiler or bowl.
- If using a double boiler, stir until chocolate is melted.
- If using the microwave, microwave in 20-second increments, stirring after each time.
- Once it's all melted and combined, pour over dessert of your choice.